Bearville Society! BS
Welcome to BearLookOut please sign in so you can enjoy the furry fun even more!
Bearville Society! BS
Welcome to BearLookOut please sign in so you can enjoy the furry fun even more!
Bearville Society! BS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buildabearville!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay now !

Special Guests!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Pawsome membear!
Pawsome membear!
ZoeAdventureBear1052

Special Guests! Empty
PostSubject: Special Guests!   Special Guests! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:09 am

Maxinebearylucky-This is a username of maxine in a human form.She has the ability to ask you to trade with her,she can ask you to be friends with her.You can also click on her and ask her to be trade and to be friends.She has a lot of rare stuff.

MaxineClarkCEB-Maxine in a bear form.When you enter the place that she's in you will get a monthly gift (must be in the exact place and den as her) .She does not have the ability to trade and be friends with you

ChloeRocks-She's a worker from babw, she comes in a girly form with a orange ponytail.When you join a den & place that she's in you will receive a monthly gift.She CANNOT ask you to trade with her or be friends with her.You CANNOT ask her to be friends with her or trade with her.

cyberguides-They are there to help answer questions.Guides do not trade!! But you can add them as friend.

MiguelSunshine-He first appeared during the 2009 green tracks quest He wears a Black-Long Sleeved T-Shirt With a Green Tie. He gives out Monthly Gifts if you see him. You cannot trade with him. You cannot add him as a friend.

Green Tracks He is a very cute little animal who cares about the enviroment. He was Introduced not long after Miguel Sunshine. Most of the time you can see him outside of the Pawsitively Green Center and now He Gives out monthly prizes also when he is in dens you will see his Picture. He can not talk yet only miguel understands his language. He loves to dance and ride the cars at the new Mall

Shea is no longer avaliable. You got Mercer Emoticion for seeing her. Very Happy

Last edited by ZoeAdventureBear1052 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EveHugs22
New membear
New membear
EveHugs22

Special Guests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Guests!   Special Guests! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 am

WOW Well done Zoe!
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Pawsome membear!
Pawsome membear!
ZoeAdventureBear1052

Special Guests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Guests!   Special Guests! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Your welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ConverseAllStar
Admin
ConverseAllStar

Special Guests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Guests!   Special Guests! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:45 am

Thank you for posting this. It helps newer babv members realize the stats of special guests. But the part about Shea, I have deleted as you cannot meet her anymore and it gets kids hopes up for seeing her. Thanks

Converse x
Back to top Go down
MeganJump4Joy
Pawsome membear!
Pawsome membear!
MeganJump4Joy

Special Guests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Guests!   Special Guests! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:08 am

Thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Pawsome membear!
Pawsome membear!
ZoeAdventureBear1052

Special Guests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Guests!   Special Guests! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Your welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Special Guests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Guests!   Special Guests! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Guests!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Society! BS :: Babv related :: On the look out special guests!-
Jump to: