Bearville Society! BS
Welcome to BearLookOut please sign in so you can enjoy the furry fun even more!
Bearville Society! BS
Welcome to BearLookOut please sign in so you can enjoy the furry fun even more!
Bearville Society! BS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buildabearville!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay now !

Official make a BABW story contest!

Go down 
+2
HotChick
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Official make a BABW story contest! Empty
PostSubject: Official make a BABW story contest!   Official make a BABW story contest! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:22 am

Hello fellow BL members! I have heard lots of
you hear like to write stories! Well heres
an amazing chance to do so!

Rules!

1. Story must be set in Buildabearville.
2. No copying others.
3. No commenting others stories or we will not count your entry

The prize ofcourse will be something really exciting!
I cant wait for entries!
We're not sure when we will like to end this contest :-)

ENDING NOW! Quick post your entries!

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 01, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thebearvillecommunit.friendhood.net
HotChick
New membear
New membear
HotChick

PostSubject: Shocked Truth revelled   Official make a BABW story contest! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:40 pm

This story is called The Shocked Truth is revealed i hop you like it.

Chapter One
One day me and Elana (My Bear) woke up with a girl and her pony standing at their bed. I Woundered who it was and asked" Urr may i ask what your name is?"
"FluffyHappyHeart55" Repleyed Fluffyhappyheart55.
"Nice name! Why are you here?" I asked
" Grr come on and ill show. I made a movie of it." Fluffyhappyheart55 repleyed. I got dressed quickly adn waited for Elana to get ready, then we rushed of down the Thearte with FluffyHappyHeart55. On there way they met loads of people friends and family. They were all whispering,i woundered what they were whispering and went up to my cosuien DemiJammin26 and asked her "what are you whispering to ElanaAdventurebear46?"
"Urr nothing!" shouted DemiJammin26 as she ran.

Chapter Two
Me and FluffyHappyHEart55 entered the thearte and took our seats. We wear the only ones there. The film was a documentry that FluffyHappyHeart55 did. She keep saying "CaraGirl31 is my sister" I did not belive her for a couple of days untill i recived a letterfrom the DNA people. I read it through sevral times. The letter said i was going to be on telly for the DNA i was so shocked that i did not bother eating for 2 or 3 hours. I had a word with FluffyHappyHeart55 other the phone (its was more like an argument.) I kept asking her questions about this letter and it turned to an argument. I was mad for 2 days Mad and Elana gave me breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed, she even brushed my teeth for me. When it was the day for the DNA test i was back to normal doing evrything on my own.

Chapter Three
The DNA man told the telly the results while me and FluffyHappyHeart55 got prepered to go home. "What a day, im tired, when i go home im goin to bed Sleep " I said to FluffyHappyHeart55
She repleyed "Me too Sleep ." WHen we finally got back to buildabearville we went to our Cub Condos and fell asleep just like that Sleep . WHen i woke the next day i thought do the results get played on tv or do i get a letter i was confused Neutral . Thats when i relized that i would get a letter, because the DNA test was live on telly and will not be shown till next year.

Chapter Four
I woke up early,but i left Elana to sleep, Because she had a busy day yesterday. When i heard the post man i ran and grabbed the letters i slammed the other leters down untill i saw the letter that had the DNA results. I was FluffyHappyHearts55's sister. I was shocked Surprised. We moved in together and she made her condo a hotel. It was a happy ever after.
Back to top Go down
RosieBeeLuv14
Pawsome membear!
Pawsome membear!
RosieBeeLuv14

PostSubject: I wish...   Official make a BABW story contest! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Honey loved to sing. I have always envied her, her voice was so angelic and clear, she had become famous.
"Come on Frogella, Rosie doesn't know! She can't control our lives!" Honey once said when we were sitting on our owners' bed.
"Yes she can. She made us, gave us hearts. She can!" I almost shouted at her.
"Oh, well. Whoop de doo! I'll run away then!" She yelled back.
"FINE!"
"FINE!!"
Just then, I felt a shiver of fear run through my body. I never wanted Honey to leave and join all the other famous bears like Ciley Myrus and the Monus Brothers. I didn't want her to leave, I turned to object, but she was already gone.
"HONEY!" I shrieked. No reply. She was gone. She had left me.
That was three says ago, she still isn't back. Rosie noticed as soon as she came in. She looked everywhere, her wardrobe, her drawers, even her bin. No sign of her. I wish that she could come back.

It's called 'I Wish...' That's a sneaky peeky of the story that I'll post later.
Back to top Go down
Katiebee
New membear
New membear
Katiebee

PostSubject: Re: Official make a BABW story contest!   Official make a BABW story contest! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Ok one day i was walking on hugsville street and i met this girl named priscilla and within in five minutes she was my best friend we would always go fishing together and play games together and play until bed time for the both of us we would meet up almost everyday and then this one day the sadest day i had in babv her mom said we could not talk to each other anymore and i was so sad every time i got on babv she was not there anywhere so we both had bi and a friend of ares both talk to us and so i would tell him hey (not saying name) can you tell priscilla that i miss talking to her ok so he did so he was a messenger but then one day i got a vm on bi saying hi this is priscilla my mom said i can be your friend and talk to you and i was SOOOOO happy and we have still been best friends since we still talk to each other every time we see each other are on and here is a secert ( Shh... we call each other sissy)
Back to top Go down
MeganJump4Joy
Pawsome membear!
Pawsome membear!
MeganJump4Joy

PostSubject: Re: Official make a BABW story contest!   Official make a BABW story contest! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Once there was a bear called Sierra. She wasn't like any other bear. She had the enchanted powers! So, she went to her friend Dragon's house and said: 'I must leave forever soon. Beary sorry, my good friend.'
The dragon replied: 'Oh I understand :/'
They did a quick bear hug then dragon said he would leave with Sierra. The end. ROFL.
Back to top Go down
Katiebee
New membear
New membear
Katiebee

PostSubject: Re: Official make a BABW story contest!   Official make a BABW story contest! I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Ok one day i was walking on hugsville street and i met this girl named priscilla and within in five minutes she was my best friend we would always go fishing together and play games together and play until bed time for the both of us we would meet up almost everyday and then this one day the sadest day i had in babv her mom said we could not talk to each other anymore and i was so sad every time i got on babv she was not there anywhere so we both had bi and a friend of ares both talk to us and so i would tell him hey (not saying name) can you tell priscilla that i miss talking to her ok so he did so he was a messenger but then one day i got a vm on bi saying hi this is priscilla my mom said i can be your friend and talk to you and i was SOOOOO happy and we have still been best friends since we still talk to each other every time we see each other are on and here is a secert ( Shh... we call each other sissy)

I hope you like it cause it is from my heart
Back to top Go down
LittlePeanut123
New membear
New membear
LittlePeanut123

PostSubject: Re: Official make a BABW story contest!   Official make a BABW story contest! I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Ok this is about getting a build-a-bear but its set in BABV not in real!

I shut the door and sat down. I had earned my 50 bear bills from working at the Bearywood Mall. I sat and switched on the T.V. Suddenly a TV advert flashed up in-front of me. It was about a store called Build-A-Bear. I looked at my 50 bb and thought "I will get one of them!". I got up and changed from my work clothes to my funky street look clothes! I walked down the town square when I saw the store. I walked clunching my 50 bb in my hands. I went over to the person on the front desk and asked "Hello may I adopt a build-a-bear?". "Sure follow me" the lady said. She took me over to where the bears where. I choose the cute little owl and went over to the stuffing machine watching as my build-a-bear came to life! Then the store clerk stiched it up and showed me to where I could air-brush my bear or should I say Owl! I gave it clothes and then gave it a name! I named Glasses! Then I got my certifcate what a great day it had been! I put it in my cub condo box. Then I took it home! I had to go again! I needed to! Wink

I have to go good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official make a BABW story contest!   Official make a BABW story contest! I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:43 am

Winner will be posted in front page news.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://thebearvillecommunit.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official make a BABW story contest!   Official make a BABW story contest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official make a BABW story contest!
Page 1 of 1