Bearville Society! BS
Welcome to BearLookOut please sign in so you can enjoy the furry fun even more!

Buildabearville!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inPlay now !

♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrincessRuby
Pawsome membear!
Pawsome membear!
PrincessRuby

♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) Empty
PostSubject: ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :)   ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:33 am

♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) Awesom10
Heyyah :] Welcome to my wonderful awesome anime shop xD I take AROUND a day on each order but I will go as quickly as possible but by still being careful
Current customer

Admin

Orders to do:
Admin

Anime face
Either describe the face or provide a picture and I shall draw it for you! It will take ABOUT a day and I will do it as soon as I see the order!
♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) Anime_10

Anime Face
Picture / description:
Text (hand drawn):
Special features:

Anime action
This takes about the same amount of time as an anime face so not too long. It does not need to be an action you can do on babv though.
♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) Anime_11

Anime Action
Picture / description:
Text (hand drawn):
Action:
Scene:
Special features:

Thanks guys x More stuff will be added soon x

Any orders?? Please x

Last edited by PrincessRuby on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K8LINCHICK=)
New membear
New membear
K8LINCHICK=)

♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :)   ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:39 am

hiya ! lol
cutte and small shop !
xxxx idk if i want anything yet sorry
i am just getting used to site ! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :)   ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:40 am

Anime action form:
Picture / description: Long brown hair with dark purple and black gothic clothes with a crossbone belt.
Text (hand drawn): Nope
Action: Winking
Scene: Fire scene
Special features:

Awesome shop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thebearvillecommunit.friendhood.net
PrincessRuby
Pawsome membear!
Pawsome membear!
PrincessRuby

PostSubject: Re: ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :)   ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:41 am

K8LINCHICK=) wrote:
hiya ! lol
cutte and small shop !
xxxx idk if i want anything yet sorry
i am just getting used to site ! lol

Lol thanks x No prolemo! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrincessRuby
Pawsome membear!
Pawsome membear!
PrincessRuby

PostSubject: Re: ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :)   ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:41 am

Admin wrote:
Anime action form:
Picture / description: Long brown hair with dark purple and black gothic clothes with a crossbone belt.
Text (hand drawn): Nope
Action: Winking
Scene: Fire scene
Special features:

Awesome shop!

Oaky great! Thanks xD I will get on it straight away xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Pawsome membear!
Pawsome membear!
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :)   ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Awesome Shop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ConverseAllStar
Admin
ConverseAllStar

PostSubject: Re: ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :)   ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Congrats on the new shop Ruby!
You're drawings are fab! You should enter our draw your babv character contest! You might win!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrincessRuby
Pawsome membear!
Pawsome membear!
PrincessRuby

PostSubject: Re: ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :)   ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Aaw thanks guys x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tashapaw
Pawsome membear!
Pawsome membear!

PostSubject: Re: ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :)   ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Anime Action
Picture / description: Black hair, on both sides of the shoulder and fringe over an eye. (emo style) Skinney jeans and vest top with a studded or plain belt.
Text (hand drawn): None
Action: A sigh
Scene:River
Special features: None

Your work is amazing! You would have a good chance at winning the contest! If you do it, you can ulter it how ever you want if you need to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :)   ♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♥Awesome Anime♥ Ma great great shop *** GRAND OPENING! *** Come on in and order with my fantastic designs :)
Page 1 of 1